UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020 notification:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification of UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment in Central Armed Police Force. A total of 209 vacancies have been released. 78 vacancies have been opened in BSF, 13 in CRPF, 69 in CISF, 27 in ITBP and 22 in SSB. The last date for online application is 7 September (till 6 pm). Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination, physical efficiency test and interview. Online Portal will be opened till 07.09.2020.
Important Dates for UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Bharti
- Application Start Date : 18/08/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 07/09/2020 Upto 06:00 PM Only
- Last Date for Fee Payment : 07/09/2020
- Exam Date : 20/12/2020
- Admit Card Available : December 2020
- Result Released date : To be announced
- PST/ PET/ MST Dates : To be mentioned in call letters
- Date for PST/ PET/ MST : February 2021(Tentative)
- UPSC CAPF Final Result : March 2021(Tentative)
Eligibility, Age limit for UPSC CAPF 2020
Graduate candidates can apply for this recruitment. The maximum age limit is 25 years. Candidates who are born before 2 August 1995 and not later than 1 August 2000 can apply.
SC, ST category candidates will get 5 years relaxation in the maximum age limit as per rules. On the other hand, OBC candidates will get a three-year exemption.
Except for women, SC, ST candidates, all other candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 200. Fees can be paid at SBI or Visa / Master / RuPay Credit / Debit Card or SBI Internet Banking.
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- IBPS PO 2020: Apply Online Now for 1417 Vacancies
- SSB Constable Recruitment 2020: Sashastra Seema Bal
Vacancy Details Total : 209 Post
Graduate candidates can apply for this recruitment. The maximum age limit is 25 years. SC, ST category candidates will get 5 years relaxation in age limit as per rules. On the other hand, OBC candidates will get a three-year exemption.
Physical Eligibility Details
|Height||165 CM||157 CM|
|100 Meters Race||16 Second||18 Second|
|800 Meters Race||3 Min 45 Second||4 Min 45 Second|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meter||3 Meter|
|Shot Put 7.26 Kg||4.5 Meter||NA|
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The selection Process for Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020
- The first will be a written test. Candidates who pass the written examination will be called for Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Those who pass PET will be called for interview.
- The final merit list of the selection will be based on the marks obtained in the written examination and marks obtained in the interview.
- The written test is scheduled on 20 December 2020. The first paper will be from 10 am to 12 noon and the second paper will be from 2 pm to 5 pm.
The written examination will have two papers- Paper-1 and Paper-2
Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks – Objective Type Question
Paper 2 – General Studies, Essays and Comprehension – 200 marks
There are two parts for filling the online application of UPSC CAPF 2020. Registration Process is the first step for filling the online form. Submission of this part of the application form will generate the registration ID. In the second part, the candidates have to log in with the registration ID and password i.e. date of birth and then display the second part of the UPSC CAPF 2020 application form.
Step by Step steps for Filling in UPSC CAPF 2020 Application form:
- Go to the official website upsconline.nic.in
- Click on Apply Online and Click on it
- Now Click on Online Application for UPSC CAPF 2020
- Application form will open
- Fill the information required for registration e.g. Name, Date of Birth, Parents Name, Address, Applying for, Qualification, Nationality, Email Address and Mobile Number
- Review the details and submit the Form
- Registration details will be sent to the registered Email Address
- Note the Registration ID and Password (Date of Birth)
- Now proceed for the Second Part of Application Form by using the login credentials
- Login in with Registration ID and Password in
- Fill the required details such as:
- Academic Qualification
- Categories i.e. ST / SC/ OBC / Central or State Govt. Employee / etc
- Physical Measurement i.e. Chest, Height, Weight etc and Fitness
- Exam Center for UPSC CAPF 2020 Exam
- Scanned Images of Self Photograph and Signature (each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature)
- Now check the details filled and Submit the Form
- Now proceed for fee payment
- Fee can be paid through the Net Banking Facility of State Bank of India or (Associate Bank Merged in SBI Bank i.e. State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore) or by using any Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- Keep the fee payment receipt