UPSC CDS II Online Form 2020, Check Notification
Union Public Service Commission has issued the notification for the online application for UPSC CDS-II Examination 2020. Interested candidates can check their eligibility criteria, Age limit, applicable fee etc and can apply between 05th Aug 2020 to 25th August 2020. Applicants can read full Notification issued by UPSC. Registration has been already started on 05.08.2020. Online application window will be remain open till 25.08.2020.
UPSC CDS Examination : Important Dates
- Application Start Date : 05.08.2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 25.08.2020 up to 06:00 pm
- Part-II Registration last date: 25.08.2020
- Last date to complete the Form: 25.08.2020
- Exam date : 08.11.2020
- Admit Card date: October 2020
- Application can withdrawn: 01-09-2020 to 07-09-2020
Fee Detail for UPSC CDS Vacancy
- Gen/OBC/EWS- Rs. 200/-
Fee can be paid online by Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking. Fee also can be paid offline by e-Challan.
UPSC CDS-II Age Limit and Eligibilty criteria:-
|Academy||Age Limit||Gender||Marital Status||Eligibility|
|Indian Military Academy (IMA)||20- 24 Years||Male||Unmarried||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream|
|Indian Naval Academy (INA)||20- 24 Years||Male||Unmarried||Bachelor Degree in Any Engineering|
|Air Force Academy||20- 24 Years||Male||<25 years unmarried or >25 years both married and unmarried||Bachelor degree with Maths and Physics at 10+2 level or Bachelor in Engineering|
|Officers’ Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical Course)||20- 24 Years||Female||Unmarried Women, issue less widows who have not remarried and issue less divorcees who have not remarried are eligible.||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream|
|Officers’ Training Academy (SSC Course for Men)||20- 24 Years||Male||Unmarried||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream|
UPSC CDS II Bharti: Vacancy Details Total : 344 Post
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Indian Military Academy (IMA)||100|
|Indian Naval Academy (INA)||26|
|Air Force Academy||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy||186|
|Candidates Are Advised To Read The Full Notification Before Apply Online|
- Written Examination
- SSB Interview
General Guidelines for UPSC CDS-II Examination
- UPSC has issued the Notification for Online Application of CDS-II Examination 2020. Candidate Can Apply Between 05.08.2020 to 25.08.2020.
- Candidate advised to read the full Notification Before Apply.
- Keep ready the all educational documents and scanned copy of all documents, Photo, Sign and ID Proofs.
- Check the all details filled properly.
- Enclosed The all required documents and send well before last date.
- Take A Photocopy of filled Form for future reference.
How to apply for UPSC CDS 2020 Application Form
There are 4 simple steps in CDS Application Process:
Step 1: CDS Registration
- Visit UPSC CDS 2020 official website – upsconline.nic.in
- Click on Part-I registration. Registration form will be open.
- Enter your name, date of birth, Father name, address, category, mobile number, email ID and other basic details.
- Registration number will be sent to you as SMS and email.
Step 2: Pay CDS Application Fee
- Candidates have to pay application fees for CDS 2020 as applicable Rs. 200/- for GEN/OBC/EWS.
- Female, SC, ST and PH candidates are exempted from fee payment.
- Application Fees can be paid in online through Debit/ Credit Card or SBI Net banking and in offline mode by e-challan at any SBI Bank branch.
Step 3: Fill CDS Application Form
- Candidates have to complete the form by filling the all details required.
- Fill the preferred position amongst IAF, IMA, INA and OTA.
- Also, select CDS Exam Center as per your preference.
- Fill the form very carefully because any correction will not be allowed after closing of application process.
Step 4: Upload CDS Photo, Signature and Photo ID Proof
Candidates have to upload their scanned passport size photograph, signature and photo ID proof in prescribed specifications:
|Photograph||20 – 300 Kbs||350×350 – 1000×1000||24||.jpg|
|Signature||20 – 300 Kbs||350×350 – 1000×1000||24||.jpg|
|Photo Identity Card||20 – 300 Kbs||–||–|